Inclusion/Special Needs Services, known as the Warm Line, are available to support any early care and education provider requesting information relating to disability and special health care needs of children.
Technical assistance includes
- Positive behavioral support
- Child development
- Environmental adaptations
- Laws and regulations (e.g., The Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Comprehensive developmental screening program
- Community advocacy and collaboration
In Alachua County, call the Warm Line at 352-375-4087 or email Rachel Eubanks, Director of Programs, at email@example.com.
The Florida Office of Early Learning Warm Line information is available at http://www.floridaearlylearning.com/providers/provider_resources/inclusion_warm_line_network.aspx